Live Andar Bahar: Play Live, Win Real Money
Whether coming from the left or right side, inside or outside, you still have a 50/50 winning chance in Andar Bahar. This fast-rising South Indian casino game is setting a good spot in the global casino industry. Now with the newest casino feature, live casino, bring out the best game in you with this live Andar Bahar page as your guide.
From the name itself, learning how to play Andar Bahar is literally betting on either left or right. It is a pretty straightforward game that won’t take too much time. What further concepts you need to know are its rules and online varieties. Take a good read on this page, and you should be ready to play at favourable, licensed casino sites like Luckyslots.
Think of Andar Bahar as blackjack, a game where you play against a dealer. Here’s how it’s played.
- The dealer will turn one card up, serving as the ‘Joker’ card.
- Before the dealer shuffles and places the cards on different sides, you first need to place your final bet as to which side will match the said Joker card.
- If the Joker card is red, the dealer’s first card will be placed on the Bahar (right side), then next to Andar (left side). Otherwise, if black, then the placement is vice versa.
- The dealer will continuously place cards on alternating sides. It will only stop when one side matches the Joker card.
- If you bet on the winning side, then you will earn the commission payout. If not, the dealer will take the losing stake.
Live Andar Bahar
Unlike with common casino games, Andar Bahar doesn’t have game feature varieties. In the online casino setting, it basically only has three versions:
- Live Andar Bahar
- Online Andar Bahar
- Speed Andar Bahar
Live Andar Bahar vs. online Andar Bahar
If you are new to online casinos, do note that live Andar Bahar and online Andar Bahar are different from each other. The only likeness they share is that they are both accessed on the Web, be it through a computer or smartphone as your device.
While the two versions still follow the same basic rules, how they are set out is not the same. Like slot games, online Andar Bahar has to simulate everything. From the payout percentages to shuffling cards and choosing a ‘Joker’ is managed by a software called a random number generator (RNG).
Live Andar Bahar, however, has real dealers who use real cards in a real casino (also often called casino studios) on a real-time basis. Simply put, the game is not computer-simulated. Instead, it offers an actual, authentic game experience allowing players to enjoy the game at home. Just by having an account in Luckyslots, you are ready to conquer the game quicker, easier, and more comfortably.